EFFECTIVE TIPS TO CLEAR IN FIRST ATTEMPT
By CA, CPA Vinod Kumar Agarwal
EXPAND YOUR SCOPE OF THE STUDY
- This examination is like a sea.
- Avoid Selective studying the topics selectively.
- Study every single topic of the entire syllabus.
REVISE, REVISE AND REVISE
- Review the old ones regularly.
- Ensure that concepts are clear.
- Revise entire syllabus at least twice / thrice before appearing for examinations .
- Solve previous years question papers.
TAKE BREAK FROM SOCIAL MEDIA
- Use internet only for their studies
- Do not waste time over social media.
- Switch off the notifications.
- Hide Social media Apps
MINIMUM 14 HOURS OF EFFECTIVE STUDY PER DAY
- Minimum of 14 hours of effective study a day.
- 14 hours of sincere efforts.
- Helps to cover all the topic.
- Time for revision and mock tests.
MAKE A DAILY SCHEDULE
- Follow a strict schedule while preparing for the CA exams.
- Give equal weightage to all the topics / subjects.
- Prepare your own time table.
- Time table should include mock tests and practice of previous year papers.
- Revise the theory subjects periodically.
- Huge volume of topics demand repeated revision.
MAKE YOUR OWN NOTES
- Not possible to cover the entire syllabus in a single day.
- Own notes helps to revise easily and quickly at a later date.
- Short notes of the important lessons in hand helps in prompt revision.
- Work on enhancing the quality of your answers.
- Presentation plays a key role.
- Work on improving the handwriting.
- Study regularly from Suggested Answers, RTP and MTP.
- CA exam demands a lot of mental strength.
- Do yoga , exercise and meditation.
- Healthy food and good sleep.
- You don’t have to answer every question in order to clear the exam.
- Focus your efforts on answering the question you know.
- Do not devote too much time to a single question.
- Start preparing for the next exam after taking a little rest.
- Focus on the next exam. It’s a new day, and a new chance.
- The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little EXTRA.”
- The extra means extra passion to achieve, passion for recognition, passion for accomplishment.
- Extra effort, extra focus, a dash of this extra in everything.
- If you are ready to do that extra, getting a rank is definitely achievable.